EuroBridge Shipping Services Limited are revolutionising how customers use logistics services, with a special focus on freight forwarding, ensuring that their customers are ready to navigate the complex world of supply chain, logistics and freight forwarding in today’s ever-changing environment while consulting their customers to be well prepared for the realities in the sector for tomorrow.
We have a vacancy in the EuroBridge Warehouse Department with a focus on assisting Warehouse Management in the running of EuroBridge stores.
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Storekeeper to join our high performing Warehouse Team in Malta.
In this role you will be principally responsible to carry out day-to-day warehouse procedures which includes the loading and unloading documentation and warehousing of goods clerical tasks in line with EuroBridge offers of total logistics solutions with a special focus on our core business; Road Freight Forwarding.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining inventory records for all incoming and outgoing items to ensure that only authorized materials are stored in the warehouse
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that orders are shipped on time, damaged goods are replaced, and customers are kept informed about their orders’ status
- Ensuring that warehouse staff members are following company policies and procedures for inventory control and packaging, including safety measures such as wearing protective gear when handling hazardous materials
- Reviewing inventory reports to identify problems with supply levels or product quality, and working with suppliers to resolve these issues
- Coordinating with shipping companies to arrange for delivery of items purchased online or over the phone
- Communicating with customers about order status using email or phone
- Assisting with equipment maintenance, including cleaning and repairing forklifts, pallet jacks, and other machinery
- Coordinating with other staff members to develop storage and recovery systems that maximize space efficiency and security of materials
Who are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with experience in Storekeeping.
Experience in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry would be considered an asset.
The most important characteristics about you is that you are motivated, a team player, customer-obsessed & having a hands-on attitude. You are good in the use of typical warehouse and office equipment and at manual handling of items in a store.
You have good written and verbal Maltese and English, while Italian would be an asset. You deem yourself having professional skills in computer systems including the use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook, Teams, and Excel.
A driving license is a must. A forklift license would be considered an asset, however, the necessary training, to obtain and retain a said licence, will be provided as required.
In order to safeguard the high service offered to our customers, the safety of our people and our reputation, EuroBridge may subject offers of employment for this role to background checks, including criminal and financial checks, in full conformity to law.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration.
We’re proud to be technology-driven and bring a healthy combination of our over 25-year heritage in the industry while retaining a start-up mentality. This translates in giving the latest and necessary hardware setup to our workforce backed with best level CRM and Logistics ERP systems. Full training on systems, equipment, health & safety and service portfolio will be provided along with ongoing mentoring from experienced team leaders.
We offer a great modern environment but most importantly the people you will be working with at EuroBridge are enthusiastic, energetic and a fun team to work with. Thanks to the internal EEC, the EuroBridge Events Committee, we budget and plan cool and enjoyable events and activities
throughout the year.
Finally, we’re committed to supporting you throughout your career at EuroBridge.
Our motto is Logistics People to Count On. If you are looking for a new challenge with a forward-looking successful organisation, for an excellent remuneration package and a great team to be part of, and if you believe you can be counted on by your potential colleagues and customers at EuroBridge, then we are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
You can reach out directly to Nicky, our Warehouse Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or query on 7965 0260. Apply by including a CV.