EuroBridge is a freight-forwarding company striving to offer the most efficient, reliable and competitive logistical service on the Island.
EuroBridge is committed to lead the industry standard in delivering quality services in freight forwarding, global logistics, and international trade.
EuroBridge adopts a Quality Management System based on the requirements of SM EN ISO 9001:2015 and is committed to satisfy all applicable requirements (legal or otherwise).
EuroBridge has established the following strategic objectives to be pursued through the Quality Management System:
- Long Term Vision
- To establish long-lasting business relationships with customers, built on mutual trust that have strong potential for development and growth.
- To perform at optimum efficiency in every aspect of the operations in order to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- To cooperate only with the most reputable organisations in the business.
- Customer Focus
- To provide excellent service by putting the customer at the centre of all activities.
- To meet customer requirements in a timely and professional manner without ever comprising the business ethics and principles.
- To provide a flexible service that suits the needs of the customers.
- To constantly strive to identify and understand the needs and expectations of the customers,
- To give the required and deserved respect and attention to all clients.
- To ensure that resources including staff and equipment are adequate to meet the needs of customers.
- To ensure that all staff are adequately trained to perform their assigned duties.
- To ensure that all staff is able to adapt to difficult and unforeseen operational circumstances.
- To harness and develop the experience and knowledge earned over the years.
- To encourage synergy, teamwork and cooperation between the employees of EuroBridge and also with the customers.
- To remain committed to continuous improvement in all work practices.
- To constantly demonstrate leadership, nurture the culture of good quality and continuous improvement across EuroBridge.
Updated on 12.04.2019