In view of our ever increasing expansion, a new vacancy has arisen in our Operations Department for a LOGISTICS ASSISTANT.
The selected person will be responsible to deal with European suppliers in order to organise shipments on behalf of our customers both by email and phone.
Typical activities for this post include:
• Making first contact with suppliers upon booking of shipments
• Following up on first contacts
• Updating shipment details and status when needed
• Assisting the Logistics Coordinator and Operations Manager in their daily tasks
• Customer Driven
• A positive, confident and determined approach
• To work both independently and as part of a team
• Highly organized and able to prioritise
• Motivated to work in a fast moving environment
• Outgoing and assertive
• Possess good communication skills in both written and spoken Maltese, English, Italian and possibly another language
• Proficiency in IT
Experience in the Maritime or similar industry will be considered an asset but not compulsory. An attractive remuneration package together with specialized training will be offered to the right candidate for the position.
Should the above post be of interest to you, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org